Wednesday, September 12, 2007

We're Having Another Baby

I know I already mentioned this in our previous blog (My Parent's Visit), but I wanted to let everyone know that we are pregnant and our due date is April 24th. We are very excited! Besides hoping for a healthy baby, Kris is pulling for a boy, Alyson wants a baby brother, Kourtney doesn't understand why she can't have a baby in her tummy, and I am excited about feeling a little baby growing, and eventually kicking inside of me. Thanks for all the congrats we've received, and we'll keep you posted as the pregnancy progresses.

These are pictures of Alyson and Kourtney when they were babies.











Alyson at 8 months being mischievous, and a picture of Alyson in her blessing dress.










Kourtney's birth announcement picture and picture taken in her blessing dress.

2 comments:

Jenny G said...

Congrats! I'm excited for you guys. I hope you're feeling well.

Mom and Dad said...

Hello to all our
Indiana Honeys

How happy we are, your dad and I for such a beautiful blessing of a new little grandchild coming soon.
You are such great parents now and another child will add so much more happiness for you and all of us.
We can imagine the excitement you feel and Alyson and Kourtney as they understand more about their new baby coming.
Congratulations, enjoy and know that we love you all dearly.
Mom and Dad