Monday, November 17, 2008

Kourtney's Impression


Have you ever felt like you were being made fun of? Well, this evening Kourtney put on my ear/forehead warmer that I had been wearing earlier in the day and ran around the house saying "I'm Jessica! I'm Jessica!" I felt like I was in grade school again when one of those kids who thought they were hilarious acted like me and I couldn't quite tell if they were just trying to be funny or if I was being made fun of. I have to admit, that little ear warmer thing-a-ma-bob isn't the most attractive thing to wear, but it does keep my ears warm. It's also pretty funny to hear one of your children say your name...you know, the one you were actually given to at birth especially when it rolls off their tongues so deliberately. So following my brief moment of self consciousness, I decided to laugh because there really wasn't anything else I could do. Kourtney was just too cute.

No comments: