Saturday, July 25, 2009

L & L Days at Potter Park Zoo

Every year L & L Grocery Store hosts two free days at Potter Park Zoo in Lansing. The girls and I attended the first free day, and we had a great time. All in all there were three highlights to our adventure that day.

1.) We went to the park with some friends of ours from the ward. Here is one of their daughters looking at snow leopards with Alyson and Kourtney.
2.) Various organizations sponsored a bounce house, slide and face painting. Get this...the slide was so tall that you had to sign a waiver before your child could go up and down it!

3.) We got to feed the llamas. Even Ellary had a chance.


1 comment:

The Jimenez Family said...

I've missed keeping up with you guys this summer. How fun! It looks like you guys had a blast this summer, and Jessica, can I just say that you have the cutest little pregnant belly!! I miss you guys. Good luck with the rest of your summer and wish me luck. Nathan's starting kindergarden on the 12th of Aug.!!!! I'm glad head start prepared both of us for this big day!: )