Friday, December 11, 2009

Breaking the Habit

Ellary is fed up with nap time...This is what she thinks about it!


So today I snuggled Ellary up in her bed for her late morning nap. She smiled. She waved goodbye. She blew kisses as I waved to her from her doorway. I thought maybe, just maybe, she'd take a nap today. Then about twenty minutes later I heard the pitter patter of little feet upon the floor above my head as I cleaned the kitchen. I let Ella play for about an hour before her infamous "moooooore?" echoed from her room. "More" is her word for everything. This time it meant "out". Boy, did she have a surprise waiting for me when I got to the top of the stairs. Look what I found-a plethora of blankets, toys, books, diapers and yes...that is a sticker stuck to her forehead and that blue, long bag that you see on the left side of the picture draping over the baby gate is a Diaper Genie bag. She managed to dismantle even that!

Okay, Ellary. I get your point. Your little smile melts my heart but it doesn't mean you'll be forgoing nap time and be getting your way any time soon!

No comments: