Friday, May 14, 2010

Let's Play Catch-Up!

Take a glimpse of what we'll be blogging about in the near future!
Mom and Dad visit us in Michigan
Easter 2010 at Our House

Our Running Family
Keegan's a growing boy!

Ellary's 2nd Birthday and Alyson's 7th Birthday


Alyson and Kourtney's Spring 2010 Science Projects

I'm sorry I've neglected to update our blog in such a long time. We've been busy, but not so busy that I haven't had time to do it. I just haven't had the patience to wait for pictures to upload now that we have a slower internet connection.

1 comment:

Jason Jacobson said...

Wow, what a good looking family! Much respect and admiration on the courage and strength it must take Kris and especially Jessica to take such fine care of their growing family. My wife and I have our hands full with just one rambunctious 2 and 1/2 year old. What a cute little guy Keegan is! Take care to all of you.