Monday, October 25, 2010

I Know My Savior Lives

Our ward's Primary Program was held yesterday. The theme for this year in Primary and for the program was "I Know My Savior Lives". The children did amazingly well, especially when it came to learning their parts and singing with strong voices.

Alyson and Kourtney memorized their parts and this is what they said:

Alyson: Jesus Christ restored prophets and apostles through the prophet Joseph Smith. I can listed to our prophet, Thomas S. Monson during General Conference. He teaches me to pray and to listen to the Holy Ghost when he speaks to me.

Kourtney: I will be ready for the Savior to return by building my own testimony. When I learn about Jesus Christ and follow his example, the Holy Ghost will speak to me, and I will know the church is true for myself.

We are so proud of our girls for loving church, for loving Jesus Christ and Heavenly Father so much and for working so hard at being prepared for the program. We love you girls!

No comments: