Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Cheese Please

The kids and I went to a birthday party today at Chucky Cheese. Alyson and Keegan buddied up and Kourtney and Ellary buddied up. They had a great time playing games together.

At one point Kourtney got really excited about a game and told me to come see. As soon as I saw the "game" I had to laugh because she is most definitely my daughter.  It was the huge clock face with the one hand that has a seat attatched to it. You strap yourself in and then get lifted up as the hand goes around. 8 year old Koco strapped herself in put the coin in the slot and rode the kiddie ride. Why did this remind me that Koco is my daughter? My last memory of going to Chucky Cheese when I was a kid is when I was about 8 and rode the same ride, different location of course, and then I became incredably embarrassed when my sister told me it was for toddlers. Today I just smiled and let Koco enjoy the ride.

No comments: