Monday, November 16, 2009

Back to Blogging: Kris' Birthday

I got so far behind on our blog that I am just now going back to record Kris' birthday. We've all been a little preoccupied lately!

So, Kris' birthday...We spent a nippy morning accompanying Koco on her field trip to the pumpkin patch. In spite of the chilly temperatures, we had a fun time on the hay bail ride, picking pumpkins and Indian corn, and then watching the kids play. Later that night Kris dug into his ice cream cake from Maggie Moo's and managed to share a few pieces with us. Yum-Yum. Then he and I took a date night out to P.F. Chang's and watched "The Invention of Lying" in the theaters. Very thought provoking movie. Happy 33rd birthday, Babe. Here's to a great 34th year!



1 comment:

The G-Funk! said...

Hey guys,

I like to check in to your blog every once in a while, so congrats on the new baby boy! And Jake and I also saw the "Invention of Lying" on a date night. It WAS pretty thought provoking, although there were elements of it that Jake was not crazy about (I'm sure you know what I mean). Oh and your new dog is so cute! I'm glad he lucked out and got such a great family to take care of him.