Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Pregnancy Clothing Delemas

I got into my P.J.'s this evening which lately consist of my old medical assistant scrub pants and a t-shirt then joined Kris in the basement to watch a movie. I could tell by the way he looked at how I was dressed, the material stretching ever so thinly across my belly, that it was probably time I start wearing his t-shirts to bed. Yes, I am to that point in my pregnancy when even the drawstrings of my scrub pants are almost non-existant when I place the waist where it was meant to be worn. No, I don't feel hostile about my current physical condition-I really love being pregnant. I just can't wait until I'm holding little Ellary in my arms and can fit into my old t-shirts. Then again, a whole other wardrobe change will be order, and I can't say I feel much better about that one-nursing friendly bras, shirts and dresses that offer Ellary easy access to you know what!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My friend was not to happy about switching over to the nursing bras either. She told me she found a website www.sierramaternity.com. she got a nursing bra from there and she said it was really comfy. The also have some cute t shirts and stuff to. It's worth taking a look at.