Monday, February 9, 2009

New Book


You're all probably glad there will be no more postings about us sledding...at least not for a while because guess what. Most of the snow on our hill has melted. It was truly a bittersweet moment in the Allee house on Saturday when the wonderful warm sun came out and began thawing the ice off our roof, causing the icicles on our roof to come crashing down on to our deck, and of course melting the snow on our sledding track...


So, now on to other things. We are officially done reading "James and the Giant Peach". The girls liked it. And we plan to see the play performance of it in May. We are now reading "Charlotte's Web" at the suggestion of a friend. The girls are really enjoying it.

2 comments:

KC and DL said...

I will miss the sledding posts! It is just so different than what we are experiencing here on the west coast. It sure is another world over there.I hope you enjoy Charlotte's Web. I just noticed your other comment on the book thread. Yes, I read the Little House on the Prairie books when I was little - or my mom actually read them with me. I can't remember exactly what age it was but I'm thinking 1st, 2nd or 3rd grade. Somewhere around there. I loved them!

Clark Family said...

We are loving the book! Thanks for the suggestion! Maybe we could do a little movie party with the girls when we are all done?? Do you have my blog address?