Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Our Little Rolling Pin

So, if you can't tell, I'm on a blogging kick lately...and I'm on a photo taking kick as well. Ellary has been doing such a great job of rolling from her back to her belly then to her back again, that I wanted to immortalize the memory of her little face staring up at me before she starts crawling. Not only did I get what I wanted, but she also gave me a bigger surprise. Be sure to look at these pictures in sequence and you will see what I'm talking about.

Before
Puking
After
Ellary is even cute when she's puking, don't you think? It sure didn't stop her from smiling or rolling over again. Ella is a great baby.
(Notice the blanket under Ella in this picture...I learned my lesson and quickly placed her on a blanket just in case she had another surprise coming for me!)