Monday, September 1, 2008

East Lansing Celebrity

I saw an East Lansing celebrity today in Home Depot. People in other parts of the country might not have recognized him, but I surely did. Do you know who this is?



He must have had a good summer because he was really TANNED! But it was pretty cool to see him. He was looking for something in Lawn and Garden. I passed him by and he said hello and nodded his head at me. If I was thinking quickly I would have said, "Do you think you could get MSU to increase the size of the basketball arena so new faculty would not have to wait 20 years to get tickets?" Instead I just said hello in return and went to check out. Next time I see him I will be ready! This is Kris by the way - not Jessica - I don't think she would have recognized him.

No comments: