Thursday, August 15, 2013

Our trip to washington state

Ellary, Joel and I took a trip to Washington State to see my niece El'ayne be married in the LDS Seattle Washington Temple. We spent almost a week there helping get ready for the wedding and visiting with family. some of the highlights included a bridal shower, going to the temple to see the happy couple be sealed for time and all eternity, preparing for the reception, going to the beach, and spending an evening playing Nertz with 7 people all at the same time. It was also great just being able to see everyone because it has been over a year since I've seen my sister Janene and her children. I also got to see my sister Renee and her daughter  Aubrey and share a hotel room with them. Ellary really enjoyed playing with all of her cousins and being the flower girl. Joel was quite easy going but has had a hard time leaving my side since we've been home . Here are a few photos I took of our special trip.

No comments: